The International World Wide Web Conferences Committee (IW3C2), is the organization that manages the WWW Conference series. This series aims to provide the world a premier forum for discussion and debate about the evolution of the Web, the standardization of its associated technologies, and the impact of those technologies on society and culture.
* Starting from WWW2011, the URL of the conference series will be in the form like: "http://wwwxxxx.wwwconference.org". Previous conference websites are also redirected and can be access in similar way, such as http://www1.wwwconference.org for WWW1 and etc.
May 18 - 22, 2015
Seoul Test of Time Award
The International World Wide Web Conference Committee (IW3C2) is delighted to announce the inauguration of the Seoul Test of Time award at WWW2015 in Florence, Italy.
The award is made possible by the generous contribution of the organizers of WWW2014 held in Seoul, South Korea, in May 2014. It will be given each year to the author, or authors, of a paper presented at a previous World Wide Web conference that has, as the name suggests, stood the test of time. IW3C2 would like to particularly thank Professor Chin-Wan Chung, who led the organization of the Seoul Conference for his generosity and foresight in setting up this award.
The winners of the first Seoul Test of Time Award will be announced at the end of the morning plenary on May 22, 2015 (Friday) at WWW2015.
Immediate Past Conference
April 7 - 11, 2014
- bidding closed, see details.
Mission Statement and Goals
To promote excellence in and impact of research about the infrastructure and deployment of the World Wide Web. To support dissemination activities that engage researchers with other sectors of the Web community.
- Transfer of knowledge from the WWW research community through conferences and workshops
- Encourage high quality of research by targeting key topics and engaging key researchers
- Ensure high quality and timeliness of research by monitoring peer review processes
- Encourage interaction between research, development, commercial, and standards organizations