The International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee (IW3C2), is the organization that manages the WWW Conference series. This series aims to provide the world a premier forum for discussion and debate about the evolution of the Web, the standardization of its associated technologies, and the impact of those technologies on society and culture.
* Starting from WWW2011, the URL of the conference series will be in the form like: "http://wwwxxxx.wwwconference.org". Previous conference websites are also redirected and can be access in similar way, such as http://www1.wwwconference.org for WWW1 and etc.
April 7 - 11, 2014
Immediate Past Conference
May 13 - 17, 2013
Decided - Florence (Italy)
Decided - Montreal (Canada)
** Provisional ~ Subject to contract **
Mission Statement and Goals
To promote excellence in and impact of research about the infrastructure and deployment of the World Wide Web. To support dissemination activities that engage researchers with other sectors of the Web community.
- Transfer of knowledge from the WWW research community through conferences and workshops
- Encourage high quality of research by targeting key topics and engaging key researchers
- Ensure high quality and timeliness of research by monitoring peer review processes
- Encourage interaction between research, development, commercial, and standards organizations